The University of Sydney Quadrangle Building is glimpsed in this photo from Victoria Park Camperdown. (near the intersection of City Rd. and Parramatta Rd.)
|Lake Northam, Vistoria Park, Camperdown|
Sydney Law School moved from its Phillip Street building to a new building (below) on the main campus near Fisher Library. It was completed in 2009.
Sydney University's Parramatta Road Gate Lodge (also known as Baxter's Lodge) and gates (below). The Gothic revival style gatehouse was constructed in 1939 - 1940, when the University entrance was changed from the original location, which is now part of Victoria Park.