Aug 2, 2015

Centennial Park and Labyrinth

On this return visit to Sydney's beautiful Centennial Park, I was looking forward in seeing the 260m sandstone labyrinth. Unlike a maze, a labyrinth has a single pathway leading to the centre. There are more than 1,700 stones of 80 different shapes and sizes in the pathway designed for quiet reflection and exploration.





The weather was cold and showers threatened, but I enjoyed my visit none the less.



The Labyrinth, which was opened in September 2014, was featured in an ABC 'Compass' program 'Walk The Talk'







 Centennial Park Labyrinth 
      Sydney Labyrinth                 park location map   

Link to my previous Centennial Park blog post



1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy your walks. Didn't know about the labarinth.

    ReplyDelete